One size, this little scarf fits from around 1-10yrs.
Knitted by hand in the softest, extra fine merino wool. Natalie at Theodore Children sources the finest and most ethical 100% merino yarn that is produced only from non-mulesed sheep.
This yarn is made in South America, by a family run company that employs mostly women of all ages, and gives jobs to people with fewer opportunities. All their yarn is hand dyed in small batches, using as few chemicals and the least amount of water possible, creating beautiful tones and variations in the skeins.
Each item is lovingly and carefully hand knitted by a small team of women in the UK. Every knit is handmade with great care, to be loved, looked after and passed down for years to come. Small imperfections and shade variations make each item unique.
Each scarf comes with an organic cotton draw string bag to store it in. Please follow the care instructions for how best to look after your knits.
Simple steps to take care of your hand knits:
1. Wool is naturally dirt-repellent, so only needs to be washed if really dirty. A gentle brush or spot cleaning with a damp cloth will normally surffice.
2. T.C have chosen the finest 100% superwash merino yarn to make their knits, which are safe to wash in a machine, should you need to. Hand wash in luke warm water or machine wash on a COOL GENTLE WOOL CYCLE, using a delicate and wool safe detergent.
3. Roll in a towel to gently squeeze out excess moisture. Do not wring or twist.
4. Lay out flat on a clean dry towel and gently coax your item back into its orginal shape - this process is called 'blocking'.
5. Leave to dry naturally. Your item will remain in the shape that you have left it to dry in.